Get the creative edge you need to stay ahead of the competition.
Amelia Berry Design is experienced in design and understands that your brand has to be just as unique and original as your product. Whether you need a logo design, marketing collateral, website design, or custom artwork + illustration, we can help. We specialize in helping our client's brands stand out from the crowd creating designs that are both beautiful and effective.
Thanks, Amelia for your excellent work in redesigning our logo. Our previous design lacked punch and with Amelia's help, the new design provides a professional look and resonates well with our identity and clients. You were excellent to work with and very cost-effective. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to others.
Paul D - Di Marzio Research
What is your design process?
For general design work:
1. Send me an email to let me know the service you are interested in as well as your required time frame.
2. I’ll get back to you with my availability & ask some questions about your project.
3. If you’re happy with the time frame and have requested a service from the investment guide, I will email you an invoice. For larger projects, I also get you to sign a contract.
4. Once your deposit/payment has been made, I can schedule your job into my production timetable.
5. I’ll present your proofs and we will email back and forth until you are 100% happy with the
final design. (There are generally 2-3 rounds of revisions included in your quoted cost. I find this is
usually all that is needed, but on the rare occasion additional revisions are required, they are available at $75 per hour.)
6. Once approved, final payment will be required (for jobs over $500), and once paid, I will either email files directly to you or provide you with a link to download your files.
What’s the timeline like for design?
Each project varies, depending on its complexity and my availability.
The approximate timeline can be found on each of the package pages. Timelines will vary depending on the number of add-ons and revisions.
I need something designed ASAP, can you help me?
Where possible I do try and accommodate urgent orders, but it would depend on my schedule at the time. Please note: Additional fees are added for rush orders.
Do you require a deposit?
For all new clients, I require a 50% deposit on all jobs over $500, jobs under $500 are required to be paid in full. Payable before the commencement of your project.
For printing, I require full payment before your job can be sent to the printer.
I accept payment via direct deposit (preferred) and PayPal to create ease for international clients.
Prices are expressed in Australian Dollars AU$. All prices are current at the time of writing and subject to change until a start date has been assigned and a deposit received.
Do you offer payment plans?
I’m happy to discuss payment plans if you’d prefer to pay your invoice over a number of months. Please enquire about this directly.
Start your project!
Are you ready to work together?
For quotes, questions or to book, please fill out the below form
For collaborations & brand partnerships
Please email me directly at email@example.com